TASTING NOTES of our EVOO:
- Picual: AROMATIC HERBS, TOMATO PLANT AND GREEN LEAF.
- Arbequina: APPLE, BANANA AND GREEN HERB.
CLASIFICATION ACCORDING TO RCEE 2568/91 AND MODIFICATION: EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Medium of fruitiness 7.0
- Median of defect 0.0
- Medium of bitterness and pungency: balanced
Physical-chemical and sensory analysis: Available on each complete batch produced:
- OGM: Not from and does not contain genetically modified organisms (OGM)
- Allergens: Does not contain.
- Residues and / or contaminants: Does not contain.
- Additives and / or preservatives: Does not contain.
Our olive oil: clasification
The following table shows the general classification of the olive oils, from the best to the worst, to better understand the high degree of quality of our oil:
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil·
·Palacio de Los Olivos ·
|Virgin Olive Oil
|Quality||Maximum||Medium||Not suitable for consumption.
Must be sent to REFINING
|Direct extraction of the oil from olives, by mechanical means||√||√||√||Blend of refined olive oils and virgin olive oils|
|Sensory characteristics||Very pleasant: Aromas and flavors with notes of herbs, fruits and flowers, green or ripe.||Defective: Aromas and flavors with notes of defect (there are several types and levels of defect identifiable in nose and mouth)||Very defective: very unpleasant aromas and flavors.||It hardly presents sensory characteristics, and, if so, would be the type of the virgin olive oil.|
|Nutrients and beneficial properties for health||All||A few||None||Almost none|